Ugga Bugga Slots
After you have spun for a second time, your bet is over. You have ten chances of winning on every second spin. The reels that you do not hold will automatically be re-spun on your second spin.
The maximum winning line is 1000 times your line bet. You can bet as little as 1p and as much as Â£5, so you can win Â£5,000 on one bet!
Note: Your line bet is multiplied ten times on each spin, so a Â£5 line bet will cost Â£50 per spin.
Ugga Bugga Slots Images
Ugga Bugga Slots
The object of Ugga Bugga Slots is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play Ugga Bugga Slots:
- Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and - buttons on the left of the screen.
- Click Bet One or Max Bet to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button wagers one more coin. Pressing Max Bet increases your bet amount to the maximum amount possible - that is five coins - and spins the reels automatically. Remember that your total bet is ten times the bet on one row. You can see your remaining credit, the bet amounts and win amount on the machine left of the reels.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- After the reels stop, select the reels you want to hold, by clicking on the Hold buttons beneath them or on the reels themselves. Click on Spin again to spin the reels you did not hold.
- If any of the rows show a winning combination after they stop, you win according to the winning table. Click the Paytable button to see the paytable, if you wish. You can also click the Paytable button again to close the paytable.
About the winning tables:
The tables show a winning amount for every symbol combination that deserves a win. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet. If you have winning combinations on multiple lines, add them all up to get the winning amount.
The wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, like a joker in card games.
Note: The three wild symbols pay 1000 x line bet only if you play for max bet. Otherwise they only pay 250 x line bet.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you're betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you're spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet, not by the total bet. If you
get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
Click here to see the paytable. Click again to close it.
Bet one coin or increase the bet by one coin (up to a total of five), activating another payline each time. Click Spin to spin the reels after that.
Bet five coins and spin the reels automatically.
Spin the reels.
Return to Player = 99.07%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.