Gladiator Jackpot Slots
Play Gladiator Jackpot Slots and enter the Arena to fight your way to free games and bonus multipliers!
With clips of footage from Ridley Scott's epic film Gladiator, and two exciting bonus rounds, Gladiator Jackpot Slot with have you hooked from the start.
Featuring characters from the Gladiator movie, the key symbols are the Colosseum and Gladiator's helmet. The Colosseum symbol is the scatter symbol. The scatter symbol activates a bonus multiplier when it appears anywhere on the reels, or if you're lucky and you spin three or more scatter symbols, it activates the Colosseum Bonus.
To help you achieve a big win, look out for Gladiator's helmet too. Gladiator's Helmet appears on reels 2, 3 and 4, and is a 'wild' symbol, substituting for all other reel symbols except for the scatter symbol - the Colosseum. If you happen to spin three Gladiator's Helmet symbols you activate the Gladiator Bonus, where your winnings can really mount up.
GLADIATOR JACKPOT SLOTS - GLADIATOR BONUS
In the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round you can win up to 90 times your line bet. When you get three of the Gladiator's Helmet symbols anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 you'll be awarded the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus. The Gladiator Jackpot Bonus window then opens up and displays your winning symbols, with Bronze, Silver and Gold Gladiator Helmets representing different winning amounts. You'll be displayed 9 winning symbols and will pick up the total of all the Helmet values added to your balance.
GLADIATOR JACKPOT SLOT - COLOSSEUM BONUS
In the Gladiator Jackpot Colosseum Bonus round you can win up to 24 free spins. The bonus round starts with you picking stones from four rows to reveal the different elements of your bonus. Each row contains a different prize type - The first row contains the number of free spins you receive, the second row contains your free spin multiplier, the third row includes extra scatter symbols and the fourth row contains extra wild symbols. Once you've selected all the parameters of your bonus, you'll be taken back to the reels to play through your free spins. Once your Colosseum Bonus free spins are complete you'll be shown a total of your winnings during the bonus round.
GLADIATOR JACKPOT SLOT - THE GAMBLE
When you match 3 symbols and win an amount, you will have the option to gamble your winnings with the Gamble feature. You have to guess correctly what colour card will be shown next, red or black. Pick correctly and you will double your winnings, pick incorrectly and you will lose that stake. You can, of course, collect your winnings whenever you choose, however if you pick correctly the Gamble feature will continue until you decide to collect or you choose incorrectly. The maximum Gamble you're allowed is L2,500, at which point you have to collect your winnings. It's also worth mentioning that the Gamble feature is not available if you're playing using 'Auto Start' to spin the reels.
Gladiator Jackpot Slots
5-reel 25-line slots
The object of Gladiator Jackpot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Changedenomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Startselects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Coliseum Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Coliseum Bonus round and describes the Coliseum Bonus round rules.
- The Gladiator Jackpot Slots Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round and describes the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. Wild symbols do not have a regular win, they only win when substituting.
If three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels 2, 3 and 4 during main game or during Free Games, the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round is triggered.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are two or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If three or more Scatter symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during main game, the Coliseum Bonus round is triggered.
Gladiator Jackpot Bonus
The Gladiator Jackpot Bonus is triggered when three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels 2, 3 and 4 during main game or during Free Games. However, during Free Games, it is impossible to win the Jackpot, as explained below.
In the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round, a centered window reveals 9 helmets in either gold, silver or bronze, all three with prize values a multiple of the total bet, of which gold wins most and bronze the least. The values of those 9 helmets are accumulated and make up the total Bonus prize. Collecting 9 golden helmets during main game wins the Gladiator Jackpot. Winning the Gladiator Jackpot wins only the Jackpot sum but doesn't add the cash prize from the 9 golden helmets to the Bonus win.
If you play the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus during Free Games, it is impossible to collect 9 golden helmets and win the Jackpot.
Coliseum Bonus round
The Coliseum Bonus round is triggered when three or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels. To start the Coliseum Bonus round, click Start.
The Coliseum Bonus round includes a grid of four rows and five columns. Starting from the bottom row, the player picks one stone at a time from the rows to win a prize.
Stones picked from the first row determine the number of Free Games.
Stones picked from the second row reveal the win multiplier to be used during the Free Games.
Stones picked from the third row reveal an Extra Scatter symbol to be used during the Free Games.
Stones picked from the fourth row reveal an Extra Wild symbol to be used during the Free Games.
Extra Wild can be one of the five theme symbols (characters from the Gladiator movie) only.
Extra Scatter can be one of the theme symbols or one of the royals symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10, 9).
Extra Wild and Extra Scatter appear just as the original symbol but act as Wild or Scatter symbol respectively.
When a stone is picked, one of the following occurs:
- The next pick is made from the row above.
- An extra pick is given in the currently active row (applies only for the first and second rows).
- The whole column is automatically opened.
- The selected stone reveals a Collect item - the Bonus round ends and the Free Games start.
The win multiplier applies to all line wins and Scatter and Extra Scatter wins during the Free Games.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Coliseum Bonus. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game winshows the winnings that were received from the spin that triggered the Free Games. Feature winshows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
During the Free Games, the Coliseum Bonus round cannot be retriggered. However, if a bonus appears on reel 3 during the Free Games, 3 extra Free Games are added to the remaining ones. The win multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Scatter symbols do not change.
During the Free Games, the Gladiator Bonus round can occur. Note that Extra Wild does not substitute the Wild symbol towards the Gladiator Bonus round. In addition, the Free Games win multiplier does not apply on the Gladiator Bonus round prizes.
During the Free Games, the Wild and Extra Wild substitute for all symbols, except Scatter and Extra Scatter. Wild also substitutes for the Extra Wild theme symbol. Note that Extra Wild can still win according to the payout of the original symbol when the symbols appear on an active payline. This is paid out if the win amount from the Extra Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbol (by Extra Wild standing in).
The Extra Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline - if there are three or more Extra Scatter symbols in the Free Game results, an additional win is earned and added to payline winnings. The Extra Scatter wins according to the payout of the original symbol, but the payout is multiplied by the total bet.
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in theBank, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during the Free Games feature and while the Auto Start is active.
Click to change
Select a coin size or wagering denomination.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop|
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and - buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline or reset.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop|
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.